6301 Baxter Infusion Pumps
1 year warranty
The Baxter 6301 is a dual channel IV pump that has a programmed delivery profile
- Flow Check Occlusion Alarm offers an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure
- Flow Rate Calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected
- Slide Clamp Option offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity free-flow
- Front Panel Lock-Out protects against tampering
Greater Convenience and Versatility
- Programmed Delivery Profile allows up to 10 steps; individualizing control of infusion ramping and tapering
- Incremental Flow Rate can deliver 1-99.9mL/hr in increments of 0.1mL/hr
- Automatic Restart once occlusion clears
- Automatic Piggybacking of secondary medications
Uses Baxter standard IV administration sets that eliminates the need for costly disposable sets and reduces the potential for waste.
Cosmetically Challenged means that there is some visible wear and cracks.