- Smooth, stable and ergonomic design
- Stable arm reach. An independent spring system distributes weight evenly so that the tube head can be easily positioned and is stable for all procedures
- 70kV / 8mA microprocessor controlled intraoral X-ray
- Hand-held timer with quick and easy selection of upper and lower dog and cat teeth, paws and extremities
- Last setting for a patient is retained in memory for subsequent images
- Compatible with all Digital Dental Imaging Systems
- Veterinary Anatomical Selector. Simply choose: 1) Animal size (small, medium, large); 2) Tooth group or number (molar, premolar, canine incisor) maxilla or mandibular; and 3) Press the exposure switch. It’s as simple as 1-2-3!